Thursday, October 24, 2013

Best Moment In Life, one step closer to the real life:)

Assalamualaikum, WRB.. Hi there i just want to share my #momentforlife because I'm glad I finally did get a college degree. And this my moment...............................................

  
Sidang Skripsi, 2 Oktober 2013


 Skripsi Done & Wrapped, 21 Oktober 2013



 
Yudisium, 31 Oktober 2013


Now im waiting for my Graduation on December, and after that i still fight and do the best to find a halal job for my self. I know yes i know  im not the best, Im not the first or the second too. But im proud with my own self ability. Finally with so much struggle now im done with you darling (re:skripsi). Hope i didnt see you again.
Welcome to real life cha... 
"Allah SWT tidak akan membebani kaumnya melebihi kemampuannya" (Q.s Albaqarah:286) 
 If i can...sure you CAN! be more guys! Keep Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment